UP B.Ed Entrance Exam Application Form 2022 are started now on upbed2022.in: The Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University is conducting a B.Ed Entrance Exam named as JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) for the Admission in various Colleges. All the students who are interested must fill UP BEd JEE Online Form 2022 @ upbed2022.in and then sit in the Exam to claim their Admission Seat. All the Graduates who have done BA or any other Degree from Recognized University with 50% Marks can fill the UP BEd JEE 2022 Application Form. Candidates have to pay Rs 1000/- as UP Bed JEE 2022 Application Fees. Candidates can follow this post for complete information on UP Bed JEE 2022 Notification and Steps to Apply Online MJPRU JEE BEd Form 2022.
UP BEd JEE Application Form 2022
The MJPRU JEE BEd Online Form 2022 starts from 18 April and Last Date to Apply Online Without late fees is 15 May 2022. All the interested Candidates who have passed their Graduation and now want to opt for B.Ed Degree then they must give this exam and then get a Seat in their choice of College. You may need to visit upbed2022.in to fill your Form and then submit the form by paying UP BED JEE 2022 Application Fees. Use your Mobile Number to Register Online and Upload your Signature along with PP Size photograph to confirm your UP BED JEE 2022 Application. This Examination is being supervised by Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University.
- Covid Vaccine Certificate Download
- Vaccine Booster Dose Registration
- RT PCR Report Download PDF
- Vaccine Certificate By Mobile Number
UP BEd JEE 2022 Online Form
|Conducting University||Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University|
|Exam Name||UP BEd JEE 2022 (Joint Entrance Examination)|
|Notification Date||18 April 2022|
|UP BEd JEE Online Form Start Date||18 April 2022|
|Last Date||15 May 2022|
|Purpose of Exam||Admission Test for BEd|
|Eligibility||Graduation with Minimum 50% Marks|
|Age Limit||18 Years Minimum|
|Documents Required||Signature, Photograph, Graduation Marksheet and other|
|Exam Date||06th July 2022|
|Application Fees||Rs 1000/-|
|Type of Post||Application Form|
|UP B.Ed Admission Form||upbed2022.in|
This section informs you about the UP BEd JEE 2022 Application Form and documents which you may need to fill the Online Form. All the aspirants who are willing to take Admission in Bachelor of Education must fill this form for which link is open from 18th April 2022 to 15th May 2022. However, you can fill UP B.Ed Entrance Application Form up to 20th May 2022 with late fees of Rs 1600/-. As the last date to fill the MJPRU Bed Admission Form is approaching, you must register now online before it passes. All the Aspirants who want appear for the UP B.ed Entrance exam shall fill the application form before 15th May, 2022 11:59 P.M.
- GEM Registration
- PM Kisan Status
- SBI E Mudra Loan Apply Online
- E Aadhar Card Download PDF
- E Pan Card Download
UP BEd Entrance Exam 2022 Eligibility
- All the Graduates with Graduation Degree can Apply for this B.Ed Admission Test.
- Secondly, you must have a minimum 50% Marks in Graduation.
- Age of the applicant must be above 18 Years.
- Physically Disabled people are relaxed to get their Graduation with minimum 45% Marks.
- Final Year Graduation Students are also eligible for this Admission Test.
Upbed2022.in JEE Application Form 2022 Important Dates
|Event Name||Important Date|
|UP B.Ed Admission 2022 Notification||18th April 2022|
|UP BEd Online Form Start Date||18th April 2022|
|UP JEE 2022 Last Date||15th May 2022|
|Last Date to Fill Form With late Fees||20th May 2022|
|Exam Date||6th July 2022|
|Admit Card Date||June 2022|
Steps to Apply Online UP BEd JEE Online Form 2022
- Visit upbed2022.in from your Device.
- Secondly, Click on Button for UP B.Ed JEE Online Form 2022 And Candidate Login.
- Thirdly, Enter your Name, Mobile Number and Email ID To do UP JEE Registration 2022.
- Upload all the requisite information like Signature, Photograph, Documents etc.
- Finally Submit the UP BEd JEE Online Form 2022 and pay your Application Fees.
- In this way you can Apply Online for UP BEd JEE Admission Form 2022.
UP BEd JEE Application Form 2022 Fees
|Category of Applicant||Application fees|
|Other State Candidate||Rs 1000/-|
|With Late Fees||Rs 1600/-|
MJPRU UP Bed JEE 2022 Exam Date
- There are two papers in the JEE BEd Admission Test.
- Paper 1 Consists of GK and Hindi/English Language for 200 Marks.
- Paper 2 Consists of General Aptitude and Subject based Exam for 200 Marks.
- Moreover, you will be allotted 3 Hours for Each paper 1 and 2.
- Questions will be of MCQs Type.
- Each Question carries 2 Marks in the paper.
Upbed2022.in Online Form 2022, Apply Online Link
|Upbed2022.in Online Form||Apply Now|
|UP Bed Admission 2022 Notification||Download PDF|
Queries on UP BEd JEE Online Form 2022 @ upbed2022.in
What is the UP Bed JEE 2022 Application Form Last Date?
You can fill UP BEd Admission Form 2022 till 15 May without late fee and till 20th May 2022 with Late Fees.
Who can Apply Online UP BEd Admission 2022?
All the Graduates with minimum 50% Marks are eligible for Applying Online UP Bed Admission 2022 Online Form.
What is the Application Fees of UP BEd JEE Online Form 2022?
You have to Pay Rs 1000/- as Application Fees (General and OBC Category Candidates) for UP BEd Admission Form 2022.