TSTET Application Form 2022 started from march, 26 on Tstet.cgg.gov.in: So the Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 Notification is out today and you can fill TS TET Application Form 2022 to register for it. As per TS TET Notification 2022 PDF, Applications are invited from candidates with effect from 26 March 2022 and Last Date to fill TS TET Application Form 2022 Online is 12 April 2022. All the aspirants must note that TS TET 2022 Eligibility is that you must have passed D.El.Ed/ D.Ed/ B.Ed from a recognized college or University. If you have all these conditions fulfilled then kindly proceed for tstet.cgg.gov.in Application Link available in the bottom and register yourself. TSTET 2022 Application Fees for Paper 1 and 2 is fixed at Rs 300 Only.
ఆప్ సెబీ కో బీటన చాహేన్గే కి TS TET 2022 Application Form కి ఆజ్ సి శురూఆట్ హోం జిప్ హాయ్ వ్ ఆప్ సెబీ tstet.cgg.gov.in పాఱ్ జాక్ అప్లికేషన్ ఫారం బీహార్ శక్తే హైం| జో బి ఆస్పిరన్తర్ టీచర్ బిన్న ఛహ్ట్ హైం ఆర్ BEd వ్ అన్య ఐస్ హి కోర్స్ కియే హుటా హాయ్ తో ఆప్ ఇష్క్ లిఏ ఫారం బీహార్ శక్తే హైం| TS TET 2022 Exam Date డేట్ 12 జూన్ 2022 రాఖీ జిప్ హాయ్| అగర ఆప్ TSTET 2022 Application Fees 2022 జన్న ఛహ్ట్ హైం తో బీటన చాహేన్గే కి అప్లికేషన్ ఫీజు 300 రూపీ హాఏ| అబ్ ఆప్ జల్దీ సి tstet.cgg.gov.in Application ఫారం బీహార్ శక్తే హొం.
TS TET Application Form 2022
The TS TET Application Form 2022 is open from 26 March and the last date to Apply Online TS TET 2022 is 12 April 2022. Secondly, you must know that only D.El.Ed/ D.Ed/ B.Ed pass students can do TS TET Registration 2022 Online @ Tstet.cgg.gov.in. As we know this is an eligibility test which means that after passing this test you will be eligible for the post of teacher. Moreover, this certificate of passing TS TET 2022 is valid for lifetime which means you can apply for Government or Private School Teacher Job whenever you can as in some states TET Certificate is valid for two years only. So go through this post and get to know complete information on TS TET 2022 Notification which we have explained briefly.
TS TET 2022 Notification PDF
|Conducting Body||School Education Department|
|Exam Name||TS TET 2022|
|TS TET 2022 Notification Date||26 March 2022|
|Purpose of Exam||Teacher Eligibility Test|
|TS TET 2022 Application Start Date||26 March 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||12 April 2022|
|Type of Paper||Paper 1 and 2|
|Application Fees||Rs 300|
|Exam Date||12 June 2022|
|Eligibility||D.El.Ed/ D.Ed/ B.Ed pass|
|Age Limit||18+ Years|
|Type of Post||Application Form|
|TS TET Apply Online Portal||Tstet.cgg.gov.in|
Here in this section, you can see TS TET 2022 Notification PDF Download Portal and Release Date. Secondly, Eligibility for TS TET is also discussed above for your Reference and Age Limit is also mentioned. In order to fill TS TET 2022 Application Form, you must have above mentioned certificates and then you can proceed for Online Form. As per Official Notification Candidates can apply up to 12 April 2022 and Exam Date is fixed on 12 June 2022. Moreover, Toda is the last date to fill the application form, candidates are suggested to apply online before 5 PM.
TS TET 2022 Application Form Online @ Tstet.cgg.gov.in
- Students can start filling TS TET 2022 Application Form Online from 26 March 2022.
- You cannot fill the form after the last date which is 12 April 2022.
- You must possess all the certificates as required by conducting authority.
- Candidates have to pay application Fees of Rs 300 in order to confirm their candidature.
- Make sure you fill all the entries correctly, as the correction is not allowed at a later stage.
Telangana TET 2022 Eligibility
- You must have passed Bachelor of Education from a recognized University in India.
- Candidates who have Diploma in Elementary Education or Diploma in Education can also apply Online for TS TET 2022.
- Final Year students of these courses can also apply Online for Telangana TET 2022.
- You can opt for Paper 1 or Paper 2 or both as per your Qualification.
- So these are some of the major points on Telangana TET 2022 Eligibility.
Steps for TS TET Registration Form 2022 @ Tstet.cgg.gov.in
- Open Tstet.cgg.gov.in.
- Next Click on Online Application Link.
- After that, enter the requisite details like Year of Last Pssing Certificate and more.
- Confirm your Details and submit the form.
- Upload your Signature, Photograph and other documents.
- Now finally pay the TS TET 2022 Application Fees which is Rs 300/-.
- In the end application Number will be allotted to you using which you can access all your Details.
Tstet.cgg.gov.in Application 2022 Documents Required
You may need the following documents while filling Tstet.cgg.gov.in Application Form 2022. Make sure you have scanned the copy in pdf format before uploading them on TS TET Portal.
- Marksheet of B.Ed/ D.Ed.
- Signature PDF.
- Photograph PDF.
- Caste Certificate if Applicable.
- Disability Certificate if applicable.
- Income Certificate.
TS TET Syllabus / Exam Pattern 2022
|Topics||Maximum Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|Language I||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|English||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|Environmental Studies||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|Mathematics||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks|
Tstet.cgg.gov.in Application Form 2022 Link
|TSTET 2022 Notification Download||Download Now|
|TS TET 2022 Application Form||Apply Now|
Queries on TS TET Application Form 2022 @ Tstet.cgg.gov.in
What is the last date to fill the TSTET Application Form 2022?
TSTET 2022 Application Form have been started from march, 2022 where as you fill the form till 12 April 2022.
What is the TS TET 2022 Exam Date?
TSTET 2022 Exam Date is 12 June 2022.
Who is eligible to apply for TS TET 2022?
All the Candidates who have passed B.Ed or D.El Ed or D.Ed can apply for TS TET 2022.