The National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences conducted the MDS (Master in Dental Science) Entrance Examination on 2nd May 2022. This exam is conducted in the Computer Based Mode and Now candidates are searching for NEET MDS Result 2022. As per sources revealed NBEMS NEET MDS Result 2022 is coming on 31 May (Postponed from 15, 16 May) and you can visit natboard.edu.in to check your Natboard.edu.in 2022 Result. Moreover, candidates must note that the Passing Natboard.edu.in Result is not sufficient to get a Seat in your favorite college but you have to also score above NEET MDS Cut Off Marks 2022 which we have discussed below.
NEET MDS Result 2022
The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test for admission in MDS conducted by NBEMS is organized on 2nd May 2022. Candidates who appeared should note that NEET MDS Result is coming today and it will be published online @ natboard.edu.in. All the students scoring above 45% Marks in it will be eligible for the admission. After passing the Result, you have to see the NEET MDS 2022 Cut Off Marks discussed below and then find your name on the Merit List. After that you have to wait for counselling rounds to start in which distribution of seats as per your rank will take place. There are more than 6500 Seats of MDS across India for which this counselling is conducted.
- NEET 2022 Registration Form
- Shark Tank India Season 2 Registration
- CUET 2022 Application Form
- JEE Main 2022: Registration Form
- UGC NET 2022 Application Form
NEET MDS Result Date 2022
|Conducting Body||National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS)|
|Exam Name||NBEMS NEET MDS 2022|
|Purpose||Admission Test for MDS|
|Total Seats||6500+ under Central Quota|
|Exam Date||2nd May 2022|
|NEET MDS Result Date||31 May 2022|
|Mode of Result||Online|
|Passing Marks||45% Marks|
|NEET MDS Cut Off Marks||Discussed Below|
|Merit List||To be Released|
|Ways to Check Result||Using Registration Number|
|Type of Post||Sarkari Result|
|NEET MDS Result Portal||Natboard.edu.in|
Above Section informs you about NEET MDS Result Date 2022 and it is expected to be released today on Natboard.edu.in. Candidates who pass the test will be eligible to get Admission in MDS Courses in various Dental Medical Colleges across India. Moreover, you can get to know about the Passing Marks required in the paper and total seats available under Central quota for admission.
NEET MDS Merit List 2022
- First of all NEET MDS Merit List 2022 is released 2-3 Days after the announcement of Results.
- Secondly, you have to score good marks or above cut off to get rank on the Merit List.
- Thirdly, candidates having names on the NEET MDS Merit List are further called for Counseling rounds.
- You can Download NEET MDS Merit List 2022 from Natboard.edu.in using your Registration Number.
- No candidate without his or her name on the merit list can take part in the admission courses.
Steps to Check NEET MDS Result 2022 @ Natboard.edu.in
- First step is to open Natboard.edu.in.
- Secondly, Click on NEET MDS 2022 Button.
- Further Click on Result Link in the Menu or Updates section.
- Bow Enter your Registration Number or other requisite details.
- On this page you can NEET MDS Result 2022.
- Download your Result file and see your percentile and total marks on it.
- Using these steps you can Download NEET MDS Result 2022 PDF.
Expected NEET MDS Cut Off Marks 2022
|Category||Expected NEET MDS Percentile||Expected NEET MDS Cut Off Marks|
|General||50 Percentile||250-260 Marks|
|OBC||50 Percentile||245-255 Marks|
|SC/ST||40 Percentile||235-245 Marks|
|PwD||40 Percentile||235-245 Marks|
|EWS||50 Percentile||250-260 Marks|
NEET MDS Previous Cut Off 2022
|Category||NEET MDS Previous Cutoff (2021)|
Natboard.edu.in NEET MDS Result 2022
Queries on NEET MDS Result 2022 @ Natboard.edu.in
What is NEET MDS Result Date 2022?
NEET MDS Result Expected Date is 31 May 2022.
How to Check NEET MDS Result 2022?
Visit natboard.edu.in to check NEET MDS Result.
What is the Good Score to pass NEET MDS Cut Off Marks 2022?
Scores above 260 Marks can give you seat in MDS Course.