CUET Phase 2 Answer Key 2022 is available here for exam started on 17 July 2022 and ending on August, 10, check CUET UG Phase II Exam Analysis 2022: National Testing Agency (NTA) has conducted its first day first slot of the Central University Entrance Test 2022 today, on 17th July,2022. According to the aspirants the exam was easy to moderate in nature. Mostly all of the questions were from NCERT Books. This is the very first Central University Entrance Test ever conducted by the National Testing Agency in the year 2022. The candidates who have opted for up to four papers appeared in slot one which is the morning shift of the exam.
NTA will release the official CUET answer Key 2022 on the official website which is cuet.samarth.ac.in. The article will give you a complete idea regarding the CUET 2022 Exam Analysis and CUET Answer Key 2022 along with the steps to download it in a simple and easy manner. Read the complete article written below to know each and every detail regarding the CUET 2022.
CUET Answer Key 2022
The First Slot CUET Exam 2022 was very critical for each and every candidate as there were no sample papers available through which the candidates can have an idea regarding the CUET Exam Analysis 2022. The CUET 2022 July 17th Slot-1 and 2 question paper will finally give an idea to the aspirants who are appearing in the upcoming slots of CUET 2022. The National Testing Agency will soon officially declare the CUET 2022 17 July Slot-1 Answer Key, Question Paper and the solutions in a brief form. Until then if you want to have a look at the memory based question paper and answers you can check them online on various portals. The article will give you complete information regarding the CUET 2022 Exam Analysis (Today) and much mor
CUET UG 2022 Phase 2 Answer Key Slot-1 and 2: Highlights
|Examination Name||Common University Entrance Test|
|Conducting Board of CUET 2022||National Testing Agency(NTA)|
|Taking Admission in||Central and other Participating Universities|
|Courses Available Under the CUET 2022||Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses|
|Date of Examination of CUET Exam 2022||15th, 16th, 19th July 2022 and 4th, 5th, 6th August 2022|
|Answer Key Releasing Date for CUET 2022||20th July 2022|
|Related Content||CUET 2022 Cut Off Marks|
Note: The Dates mentioned in the article are provisional in nature. It is advised that candidates must visit the official website which is cuet.samarth.ac.in for the official CUET 2022 Answer Key, Exam Analysis and all the latest news and announcements.
CUET Phase 2 Answer Key 2022 (Morning Shift)
The students who have appeared in the CUET Exam 2022 can now use the CUET 2022 Answer Key by the NTA on the official website cuet.samarth.ac.in in order to check the predicted scores by matching the responses marked in the CUET 2022 Exam with the CUET Exam Answer Key 2022. By doing this the candidates can have an idea whether they will qualify the CUET Exam 2022 or not. Also, if the Aspirants think that there is any kind of discrepancy in the Official CUET Answer Key 2022 provided by the NTA they can raise their objections too. If any of the objections are found to be true then the NTA will rectify its mistake and the candidates will be awarded respectively.
CUET Exam 2022 Marking Scheme
The candidates can calculate their CUET Score 2022 with the help of the marking scheme given below. The marks designated to each response is mentioned as follows:
- For every correct response: +5 marks
- For every incorrect response: -1 mark
- For each un-attempted or mark for review response: 0 marks
The aspirants need to be very diligent and precise while marking the responses. The CUET Marking Scheme is of utmost importance as with the help of this one can easily calculate his/her scores and rank respectively and can have an idea of the result prior to the official announcement.
CUET 2022 (Morning Shift & Evening Shift) Exam Analysis
Reviews by the Aspirants: As per the candidates the question paper was moderate tough in difficulty level. There were equal amounts of RC based questions and Analytical Type Questions. The candidates who are thorough with the NCERT syllabus find the CUET Exam 2022 easy to attempt and hope that they will qualify the exam with flying colors.
The General Exam: the candidates are more worried regarding this section as there is no-fixed type syllabus when it comes to this part of the CUET Exam 2022 . But the candidates were glad to see the question paper as the difficulty level of the General Test Portion was Easy to Moderate. Most of the questions were General Knowledge Based. The Current Affairs Questions were mostly from the recently happened affairs throughout the world. The proportion of the Static G.K. Questions were way less than the CUET Exam of the Previous Years.
Exams which were held on 15th July,2022- General Test, Teaching Aptitude Test, English, Hindi, Business Studies, Legal Studies Pol. science, Sociology, Maths and Geography.
- English: It was easy to attempt. The reading comprehension passages were way easier than the CBSE Boards Exams. The grammar portion mostly comprises synonyms, antonyms, figure of speech, and arrange the sentences.
- Sociology: It is said by the experts that the sociology Question Paper was easier as compared to the Mock Test Exam. the questions straight away came from the NCERT.
- Legal Studies: The portion containing the Arbitrations and Mediations was a bit tough. Rest of the paper was easy to moderate in nature.
- Maths: The Exam was moderate to tough in nature. However, it was not of JEE Exam Level. It was way easier than the JEE Main Exam 2022. The only difficulty faced by the candidates was to attempt 40 questions in 45 minutes. The exam was lengthy in nature but not tough to attempt.
- Political Science: All the questions were from the NCERT Syllabus and most of them are case based questions. The questions are mostly based on two major cases.
- Business Studies: most of the questions were application based. The exam was moderate in the difficulty level.
All the aspirants have appeared in 1 language from the Section-IA and Maximum 2 Domain Subjects from the Section-II along with a General Test from Section-III.
Steps to Download the CUET Exam 2022 Answer Key (Slot-1 and 2)
- Firstly, go to the official website of the CUET Exam 2022 which is cuet.samarth.ac.in.
- After the homepage of the Central University Entrance Test 2022 will appear on your computer screen.
- Then find the link naming CUET Exam 2022 Slot-1 Answer Key. Click on this link and a new window will open in the new tab.
- Now , enter all the details that are asked for such as Application ID, Date of Birth, Admit Card Number, Father’s Name and the Captcha shown on your screen in the space provided.
- Then Tap on the Submit Button.
- The CUET 2022 Answer Key will be displayed on your computer or mobile screen.
- It is advised to Download CUET 2022 Answer Key and take a print out of it for the future reference purpose.
Important Links for cuet.samarth.ac.in Answer Key 2022
|cuet.samarth.ac.in Official Website||Check Here|
|CUET Answer Key 2022||Download Here|
Queries Regarding CUET 2022 Exam Answer Key (Morning Shift and Evening Shift)
When was the CUET UG Phase-1 2022 (Evening Shift ) conducted?
The Evening Shift of CUET Exam 2022 is held from 3 pm to 6:45 pm in the allotted examination centers throughout the nation.
Is there any negative marking present in the CUET 2022 Exam?
Yes, there is -1 mark negative marking present for each wrong attempt. One mark will be deducted from the total marks obtained by the candidate in the CUET 2022 Exam.
How can one check the CUET 2022 Answer Key For Today’s Exam?
One can check the CUET 2022 Answer Key by visiting the official website which is cuet.samarth.ac.in by following the simple and easy steps written above in the article.
Is the CUET 2022 Exam tough to crack?
If one has good and thorough knowledge of all the subjects he/she applying for an strong NCERT basics, one can easily crack the CUET 2022 Exam.